Even if it is a short holiday week for most of us in the United States, it is still a “week to get through” in more than ways than one. Here are a few good reads to get you to the finish line (aka The Weekend) in a balanced state of mind. Read them all in one sitting with a cup of your favorite warm beverage, read one a day for a dose of daily mindfulness or pick and choose which articles speak to you. I found value in all of these, and I hope you do too:
- 20 Profoundly Important Things We Learned from Winnie the Pooh
- How to Be Mindful with a Cup of Tea
- 10 Ways to Start Your Day
- How I Learned Finding My Own Happiness Was Better Than Finding A Relationship
- Ultimate Guide to Walking Meditation
And in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday this weekend, I am grateful for all the readers who take the time to visit this blog. Although in its infancy, this blog has become a refuge for me from the daily grind of life that tries its best to wear me down. Knowing others find some value in my thoughts makes the journey much less lonely. Thank you.